16/04/2018

Altered palette - Wow Embossing Powder


Hello and happy Monday! It's again a new week. What better way to start it than share something new? This palette is first of its kind but I bet it's not the last. First you ask - first I used almost only embossing powders to color the project! 

I'm in a spring or even summer kind of mood and going for flowers and candy colors all the time. For this post I created something with flowers, yes, but the color scheme isn't the most summery of them all. I actually first thought to use white gesso instead of black... but I just love how the black really lets the metallic touches shine and shows the colors! 


Can you believe that all the colors in the palette are created with embossing powders and foil? On top of those I only used black gesso and silver wax, but all the turquoise and green shades are of embossing powders!  

I created a step by step tutorial to this piece. If you want to see the steps, please visit Wow's blog here (link)


This kind of project needs some time and patience, but the end result is quite striking, don't you think? Like I said, the black background really makes the colors and shine pop. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you find this post inspiring! Ta ta for now! 


Wow products used in this craft: 

Fab Foil - Bright Silver
Fab Foil - Ice Blue
Bonding Powder
Mariposa stamp set
Wow embossing ink 
Silver Stratosphere embossing glitter
Metalline Kiwi Krush embossing powder
Oceanic embossing powder
Heather embossing powder
Metallic Silver embossing powder
Melt-It Foil cups
Melt-It powder
Buttons mould
Sparkles - Santorini
Sparkles - Stroke of Midnight
heat tool 


Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...