27/07/2017

Feather ATCs - Prima Marketing


Hello! Have you seen the little Instagram video already (link)? It shows the background of these ATCs before I added the embellishments on top. If you haven't seen it yet, please visit the link I attached above! As you can see from that the backgrounds of these cards are made with black gesso, Impasto and Art Alchemy Metallique paints. The base is a playing card and there's some stamping, too. 


I really love the feather design of the Rose Quartz collection! I made a set of ATCs before with it (link) but I liked those so much that I needed to take another go with them. This time I didn’t make just one set but actually two! They are all made the same way, but the six of them are divided to two sets – “air” and “fly”. You can see the letters from the playing cards I used as my background showing through. 

Normally all my ATCs are up for grabs and swaps, but these all have a new home already. They were promised to a friend even before I started working on them as I couldn't give her the other set I made. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a sweet Thursday! 


Materials from Prima Marketing:

592950 - Rose Quartz 12x12 Collection Kit 
992255 – Wild and Free Everyday You 
585440 – Rossibelle 6x6 Collection Kit 
961893 – Messy Cling Stamp 
960964 – Book Cling Stamp
962968 – Black Gesso  
964566 – Impasto Paint Raspberry Pink 

963217 – Art Alchemy Metallic Pink Blush 
586980 – Rossibelle Druzy Stones 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger


1 comment:

Jaana H-V said...

Vau, upeita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...