09/06/2017

Who are you?


It's Fri-yay! And you know what more? Tomorrow is lovely Saturday but it's also the 10th so there's going to be an Inspired By post going live! 

This layout I did for a design team call, having a go to a guest spot. It seems that it didn't happen, but I had a lovely time doing the page anyway! I used watercolors and inks on the background, layered some great papers and tags behind the photo and used great embellishments as well. The butterfly is stamped with a Carabelle stamp and the sweet heart flair peeking besides the photo is naturally from A Flair for Buttons. 

The topic of the page is that I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Maybe that's how it's meant to be, we are constantly re-thinking ourselves and develop both ourselves and our dreams.

Thank you for stopping by today! See you tomorrow! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Carabelle Studio, Ranger, Teippitarha, A Flair for Buttons


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...