07/06/2017

Teal album - Prima Marketing


Hello hello! Here's a little something I created for an Instagram post to share the information that some of Finnabair's mediums are available in Michaels! All the mediums used to make the cover are available in there. You can see the selection here (link). And if you want to see my previous projects for the same theme, here's my previous post (link). I shall share one more project tomorrow!


I started the project by painting the album cover with white gesso. Then I made the harlequin pattern using a stencil and the Patina Paste Set. On top I then adhered the embellishments and flowers using the 3D Gel found in the Mixed Media Essentials kit. Then I colored the project using the Patina Paste Set. There's touches of the patina here and there but I colored the pebbles with the copper, for example. To finish the cover I added some twine running across the composition.

Thank you for stopping by today! Please come back tomorrow to see the other piece!


Materials: Prima Marketing



2 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Rakastan noita värejä. Olet aivan huipputaituri.

mamablitger said...

So very pretty. Thanks for sharing . Hugs M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...