05/03/2017

Just be you - 7 Dots Studio


Hiya! This month for my regular post over at 7 Dots Studio blog I shared a couple of layouts using Cotton Candy Dreams. The other page, the one you see above, is using the colder colors of the collection and the other using the warmer side. Both of the pages are about my two daughters. You can see both of the page here (link) at the company blog. I'm going to share the pther page here in my own blog tomorrow.


The turquoise color scheme of the collection is awesome for winter pages and chilly themes. This page is about the first ice skates of my girls. They got those as a Christmas presents a couple of years ago and naturally needed to try them on right away. 

To get the chilly, icy feeling of the winter and skating, I used the turquoise and white papers of the collection. Also included some stickers and tags of the same scheme to my page. The grey in them gives a nice contrast to the otherwise pale page.

I'm quite ready to leave the winter behind, though, so please be back tomorrow to see the other, warmer page! Thank you for your visit today and have a great week! 


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:
Cotton Candy Dreams – Word stickers 6x12 
Yuletide: Clear stamps


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...