19/02/2017

My Music - Prima Marketing


Music has a great power, don't you think? It lifts us up when we feel down, comforts in sorrow and makes you dance when you are happy. This layout is about my music and it was done for CHA. I think I didn't see this one on display in the CHA photos, though. But it was there somewhere. I've used the Rose Quartz collection together with Resists Pen in this layout. There's also some planner items there.


The Resist Pen is used in two ways – first creating a resist and then using it as the base for the foil to stick. You can find more info about the Resist Pen in either this post (link) or this post (link). The first one is the actual reveal post and the second one has a lot of cool projects in it.

The swirls behind the photo are done using the resist effect – drawing loose circles by free hand, letting the medium dry and then adding watercolors on top. After the page was completely dry, I removed the Resist and finished the page. 

The foiled version is a part of the title. As the last detail I wrote "my" with the Resist pen to my title and also added some drops here and there. These shapes I foiled to give the page some metal(lic) shine.

Wishing you a great week! Thank you for your visit again - it means a lot to me!


Materials: Prima Marketing, We Are Memory Keepers, American Crafts

1 comment:

Wendy Bellino said...

What a great LO, that photo is rockin'! Cool resist techniques too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...