12/02/2017

Love Poppies - GDT Elizabeth Craft Designs


Sweet Sunday! Valentine's Day is just around the corner so I'm sharing a couple of love filled projects over the next few days. I'm starting with two projects I created as a guest for Elizabeth Craft Designs. You can see the original post, containing the two crafts in here (link) in the company blog.

The poppies I used in my card are part of the new release. When I saw them, I immediately fell in love with the lace-like look they had! So delicate! And I need to mention, that poppies are one of my favorite flowers as well. So when I got asked to continue guesting in the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog, I was so happy to be able to work with this die. I used also a couple of other quite new dies in my creation, the heart background and the oval behind the bloom. But if you go to the original post (link), you'll be able to see step by step instructions for the card.

Wishing you a lovely Sunday and great start to the new week! May it be filled with love! 


Materials from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Other:

Prima Marketing Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint - Vintage Rose
Prima Marketing Art Basics - White Heavy Gesso
Ranger Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry
Technique Tuesday - Smooch by Ali Edwars
A Flair for Buttons - Just Hearts 1


Materials: Elizabeth Craft Designs, Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...