09/02/2017

Little scribbles - A Flair for Buttons


Happy Thursday! Today I'm sharing a set of ATCs with you. I'm so into these little things nowadays! They are fun to make an even more fun to trade! And as the cherry on top, A Flair for Buttons fit so well to these creations. 

The original spark for these cards came from the Vintage Kids 3 set. Those little collage-like pieces are so inspirational as well as the words that are connected to the pictures! As I didn't want to use just that one set, I included one heart flair from the Just Hearts 1 set as well. The orange matches the color of the other girl's butterfly wings.

The backgrounds if the cards are some gelli printed papers I had in my stash. I just layered some stamping, washi tape and decorative stickers on top and finished the cards with the flair buttons and a couple of enamel dots. Care to swap?

Thank you for your visit today! Have a great day! 


Sets used:

 



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studios, Teippitarha, Prima Marketing, Gelliarts, Ranger

2 comments:

alice k. said...

Ihania kortteja! Oisko Post script vielä vapaana? Ja mahdatko löytää äkkiseltään mitään vaihtosivultani?

Riikka Kovasin said...

Post Script on nyt varattu sinulle :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...