04/01/2017

My favorite 12 of 2016: altered items and others

Happy New Year 2017! Now that the fresh new year is starting, I'm looking back to last year for a moment and dedicating the first posts of this year to different favorites of 2016.

I'm doing four posts totally, this being the last one in the series. I've already shared my 12 favorite card-like projects of 2016 (link)my 12 favorite layouts of 2016 (link) and  my 12 favorite canvases and journal connected projects of 2016 (link). This post is about my favorite altered items and special projects, like pieces of jewelry. 

Listing my personal favorites is something I've done a couple of years now. Here you can see my favorite altered pieces of 2015 (link). Here's also links to the 2014 (link) and 2013 (link) posts of "other projects". It's fun to see how the amount of those projects continue to grow as I've been forced to divide these crafts to two posts in two years now!

So without further ado, here's my personal favorites of altered items and special pieces of 2016. Like in previous post, I've included a link to the original post if you want to see more pictures or read more about the project. I've mentioned if there's a tutorial or a video in the original post.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you creative and artful 2017! Tomorrow I shall begin to share new crafts! Looking forward to share the 2017 also with you!

Mini mixed media palette for Scrap FX, with teal and rust combo

Eye see you for Inspired by, with movie inspiration

Altered animals for Inspired By, with a video showing each one

Crow talisman for Inspired by, one of my favorite piece of jewelry nowadays 

Crow old along with me for Craft Stamper, step by step in the February issue of the magazine

Altered brush for Artists Live, with a recording of the live show in this other post (link)

Wow jewelry for Inspired by, with a short video showing the piece better



Spoonful of happiness for Craft Stamper, for a masterclass article

Metallic flowers for Artists Live, with the recording of the show on the post

Altered hubcap from UK workshops, one of the exciting workshops trips last year

1 comment:

Jaana H-V said...

Upeita taideteoksia kaikki, Wau!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...