03/12/2016

Light - 7 Dots Studio


Hello again! Like I said yesterday, this time I created two layouts for my monthly 7 Dots Studio post using the same composition and background technique. I just flipped the design around and used totally different collections and colors in the two pages. So the outcome is very different in the two! 


The first page was about gingerbreads, the start of my Holiday season. This other page is about Christmas lights - something that's very important to me as well. It might be connected to the fact that Finnish winter without snow and lights would be really, really dark!

The page is also about how wonderful it was to visit the city center with just the other of my two girls. That one on one time is so precious! The picture shows Helsinki in December last year when it was pouring rain the whole month and if I remember correctly there wasn’t much snow on the ground during the Holidays, either. I hope that’s not the case this year! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely December! May it be time of love and peace!


Materials:

Homegrown – Clear Stamps 
Homegrown Um Wow Studio flair buttons


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Um Wow Studio, American Crafts, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...