18/11/2016

Altered paint brushes - Artists Live


Hi there and greetings from the Kädentaidot event in Tampere! What a lovely day it was demoing at Klemmrikellari's booth, showing some Finnabair mediums and also talking about mixed media. Even though I've now kept workshops for some time as well, it was a scary situation and I forgot the half I meant to say... but hopefully I managed to inspired someone with my ramblings! 

Talking about inspiring and ramblings, here's a take two on the altered brushes. You can see the announcement post with the pink brush here (link) and above are all the three brushes together - the sample version and the two ones I made during the Artists Live show this Monday. Underneath you can find the recording of the show. As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment, mail or message me!


Thank you all who attended the live show and thank you also for watching the recording! I've included the materials list below also, if you want to make your own brush using same or similar materials. 

Wishing you a great, creative start to the weekend!


Materials: 

Paint brush
Brown paper
7 Dots Studio – Homegrown sun burst stencil
7 Dots Studio – Homegrown Clear Stamps 


Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Tsukineko

1 comment:

Jaana H-V said...

Kivoja ovat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...