22/05/2016

I'm So Lucky - A Flair for Buttons


I consider myself so lucky! I have the most supportive, best husband there is. Hi there and happy Sunday everyone! Today I'm sharing a page I did for A Flair for Buttons and that was posted to the company blog recently (link).

This page started as a workshop sample while keeping a scrapbooking course in Tampere, Finland but I finished it at home and added a couple of sweet flairs to embellish the layout.

Why I started to make this in a workshop is because my husband drove me there and back home again after the whole day. Luckily he had plans of his own for the day, but still. I was really grateful for both the company and the ride and wanted to celebrate him and declare his sweetness to the world! 


Even though the subject of the page was sweet, I didn't want to go pink and pastel but instead used green and yellow as the colors to a fresh, happy page.

I usually want to use several flairs in my DT pages and chose to go with three different ones this time. They fell in their places on the page so easily! The camera is from the "Tell Your Story 1" set and the green one on the other hand from "Watercolor Designs 2" set. The great bloom is from "Believe" flairs

What or who made you happy today? Thank you for your visit!


Sets used: 





Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...