26/03/2016

United Kingdom here I come!

 

Something really amazing is going to happen this summer - I've been invited to teach in the UK! I'm so excited and honored! It's going to be a trip to remember for sure! I hope you can join me!

The time for the workshops is on June 11th and 12th. The venue is near Middlesbrough and it looks just stunning. Can't wait to see the place and the people in real life!

So mark your calendars and reserve your spot on Monday the 28th when the places go sale. You can find more info here in Facebook, on Art Workshops's page (link). That's also the place to go on Monday and enroll!  

There's four different workshops you can attend - two canvases, a set of ATCs and an altered item. And of course, the best to attend them all! 

Hope to see you there! Happy Easter!

 

Ps. Did you notice there's one new workshop among these? That's something special and extra for just UK! 

4 comments:

Thamar, said...

Ooooh super a tester. Wow.
Have a nice easter

Thamar, said...

Teacher . Sorry

Kathy Bradley said...

I know everyone will so enjoy your classes - and you will have a wonderful time sharing your art.

Val-Belle said...

So awesome. Enjoy and I am so jealous. Would love to do a class with your <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...