03/03/2016

#photo - 7 Dots Studio


Hello there! Here's my first project for 7 Dots Studio this month. I did a couple of layouts this time for my post. You can see that in the company blog, here (link). What connects the two pages are the photos in them. They are not taken by me but instead my girls. 



The first page is about the family. I love how my daughter arranged us in the family portrait even asking us to have items in our hands – I’m holding a paintbrush and my husband a bow for an electric violin. And then the photographer ended up leaving the heads of the parents off! 

The center of attention in the photo is her little sister and the rest of us is just more like a background. I’m captivated by the photo as it shows also her perspective – little sister is of same height as she and parents are towering somewhere above. 


I used a lot of neutral pieces in the page, but mixed in some hints of red and pink as well. There’s watercolors and mists in the background as well as some scribbles. The word stickers from “Thoughts Keeper” collection create a background design together with some washi tape. To add a little extra to the bottom right corner, I added two stickers which I used as journaling spots.

Thank you for your visit! Always a pleasure to see you here!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Thoughts Keeper: 6x6 Pad
Lost and Found: Halftone stencil 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Sakura, American Crafts, Ranger, Teippitarha, A Flair for Buttons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...