02/03/2016

Pan Pastel ATC - Artists Live


Hello there and happy Wednesday! It's been all things Merida here as my older daughter's birthday party is coming up and she chose the Disney movie "Brave" as her theme. So I've been making the dress, crafting bear claw pendants and tried out a tutorial I found for mini bows and arrows and also for a "witches brew". Boy, it's going to be fun!


These little ATCs aren't for that party but instead for another one, happening next Monday on Artists Live Ustream channel. This time I'll be doing some tiny ATCs using the lovely Pan Pastels! I will be using them with stamping, stencils and layering colors on top of each other. Underneath is a list of supplies I'm going to be using with links if you want to know more about them!

Hope you can join me! More info is on Facebook (link) but the event takes place in this Ustream channel (link) at 8 pm CET next Monday.  


Materials:

VersaMark ink 
Archival Ink: Jet Black
White cardstock
Fixative


Materials: PanPastel, Carabelle Studio, Ranger, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...