07/03/2016

Cherish this moment - Craft Stamper


Hello there and happy start to the new week! Today I'm a bit in the Christmas mood as I'm blogging the canvas I made for the Craft Stamper magazine. It was shown in the December issue in an article called "Have yourself a merry little canvas time"


The canvas was done in shades of gold and wine red to have that rich, warm, festive palette. I used Mica and mists to color the project but added some warm tones with tea also. 

Besides using some fabulous Prima blooms in there I also added some more familiar crafty items like paper maché balls and jingle bells. Can you spot those in there? 

Thank you for stopping by today! And don't forget the Artists Live show tonight! More info about the show here (link), in this earlier post.


Materials: Prima Marketing, Scrap FX, Wow Embossing Powders, Carabelle Studio, Design Memory Craft 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...