21/02/2016

Tea stories - Mixed Media Place


Sunny Sunday! Like I mentioned in my post yesterday, the mid of the month means new challenges for you! Yesterday I shared my take on the 7 Dots Studio one and today it's Mixed Media Place's turn! The topic is "coffee". More inspiration from the team can be found in the challenge post here (link) as well as the linky tool to join in!


I don’t drink coffee at all – I tried it in polytechnic but I never got the hang of it. It smells really nice, but I don’t like the taste. So I took the liberty to change the “coffee” part into “tea”. Now there’s a drink that I love! I guess you could say that I used coffee as my jumping off point! 

I’m taking this year long workshop called “Wanderlust” and one of the first videos was from Kate Crane and showed an accordion styled album. Inspired by the form I created this, a mini mini album all dedicated to tea!

The covers are made from patterned paper but the inside is watercolor paper. And what would be a tea mini without tea? The stains and markings inside are made with Distress Ink but also with tea!


Materials from Mixed Media Place:

    
 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sharpie, Sodalicious, Design Memory Craft

2 comments:

Tapeva said...

LOVE the colors...the 7DOTS papers...the aqua pencils...the details...the spots and splashes...love tea! :)

Käsitöitä flamencohame said...

I love your tea journal! (And I love tea!) I should try tea staining as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...