09/02/2016

Metallic flower - Artists Live


Hello there! Yesterday Keren made a fabulous layout in Artists Live show using some new products from Pentart. Did you see it? If not, you can watch the YouTube recording here (link) from Artists Live YouTube channel. 

Next Monday I'll be on and doing a metallic, mechanical flower using some of the new Finnabair mediums! The Facebook event page is here (link) and the show takes place in Artists Live Ustream channel (here) which I hope you are familiar with!


The idea behind this was to do something mixed media and something altered but also something that could be done in an hour. I'm pretty sure will finish early with this piece, though! But most of the altered projects are such that they are one of a kind things and thus take a lot of time and also aren't repeatable for the show. 

Underneath you can see the materials I'm going to be using. Or what I'm going to do before I start the show is should I do a copy of the project already done or change the color as there's many yummy colors in the new Art Alchemy paints! 

Hope you can join the show! Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials:

Wooden bobbin
Plastic cap 
Decorative pins
Brads


Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...