05/12/2015

Sky is the limit - 7 Dots Studio


Somehow it doesn't go to my head that it's December already! December! CHA is keeping me busy but I did buy my first gifts today also. And I need to start using my December minialbum! I have taken a photo with my phone everyday for that one, but need to start writing to it also.

But back to the project - this is first of two layouts I created for 7 Dots Studio this month. You can see them both here (link) in the company blog. I'll blog the other one here at my blog on Monday as tomorrow is Countdown to Christmas day! So please be back tomorrow to see what Terhi and me have come up with! 


The layout is an inspiration piece to myself. It’s kind of a reminder to take chances and reach for the top. I found perfect elements for the page in many collections but chose to go with the Verano Azul one with the background. The blue sky and the steadily forward going, soaring plane seemed appropriate for the piece so I also chose to go with my favorite color scheme. 

I started the page with some mist and ink and then carried on to stamping and Modeling paste. On top I then layered some papers and stickers and made sure that the piece from the 6x6 Verano Azul pad I had cut was showing. “Sky is the limit”.

Thank you for your visit! Wishing you a sweet weekend!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Thoughts Keeper – Clear Stamps
Illumination – Clear Stamps 2


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Um Wow Studio, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...