29/09/2015

Life - Scrap FX / GDT CSI 177


Hello there! I hope you're having a peaceful Tuesday! Today I'm sharing a page I did using the CSI Case File 177 as Scrap FX is guesting in there on September. That's the last challenge the team is guesting as September is drawing to an end. It was really fun to play with the Case Files again!


For this page I chose to go with the "document an unusual place" Testimony and journaled about the wonderful trip to Egersund. I just loved the houses in there - I mean, just look at them! Like gingerbread houses!

From the Evidence part I again hoarded a couple of things for my page. You only need to use three, but I usually like to add as many as I can. So for this page I use polka dots, book pages and enamel dots, which are pretty obviously spotted, I guess. Then there's wet medium and plaid which both can be found from the background - the mist and stamped pattern. Leaves and spirals are from the stencil and the insect is the butterfly in the flair button. 

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Evidence: plaid, polka dots, book pages/text prints, leaves/stems, animals/insects, wet medium, spirals/swirls, enamel dots

Testimony: Topic - Document an unusual place


Scrap FX products used: 



Materials: Scrap FX, Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, A Flair for Buttons, Canvas Corp, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...