06/09/2015

Hello lost and found - 7 Dots Studio / GDT Paperdvizhnik


Sunday is soon turning to Monday but it's still a couple of hours away so I'll have time to share a page still on the Sunday side. 7 Dots Studio is currently guesting in the latest Paperdvizhnik challenge (link). Above is my take on the mood board which you can see below.

I was inspired by the colors as you can see, but also from the pattern bottom left and the style of the word on the shirt bottom center. I also used paints in my page like in the top left picture.


The page is done about my father's hobby and how my daughters joined him in a race during last summer. The hobby is orienteering and in the picture there's my father and one of my daughters in the forest in a check point.

I started by painting some triangles to the background. I used the chevron pattern as my guide. After the paint had dried I then added some doodling, misting and stamping on top. The diamond pattern is made misting some gold Mica on top. The stamp "Lost and Found" seemed quite fitting to the page as the check points are somewhat lost in the beginning and one by one they are found.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to the new week!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Destination Unknown - 6x6 Pad 
Thoughts Keeper - Clear Stamps


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Design Memory Craft, KesiArt, Glitz Design


2 comments:

Jonna said...

I just love the bright triangles against the grey background! Beautiful page.

diveloonie said...

outstanding page! Inspired!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...