03/07/2015

Thank you tags - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there! The end of this week has been really sunny and warm here in Finland. Although I enjoy the amount of light we have I'm not too keen on the heat. But the warmer weathers make me think about autumn - yes, strange. Autumn marks the start of the schools and even though I never took anything for my teacher in the start of the school year I always had a little something for them in the end of the year. So nowadays when I go to a workshop, I also want to give a little something to the teacher. So that's the story behind these tags I created for 7 Dots Studio.

 

I attended some workshops in June in Turku and these tags went together with the presents I gave to the teachers. Using the 7 Dots Studio ready tags and die cuts the tags were done in no time!

I made two of the tags blue and two red and used Cold Country die cuts as the main images in the tags. The backgrounds have a stenciled pattern as well as stamped texture on it.

Wishing you a great weekend!



2 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Jestas miten UPEITA

Riikka Kovasin said...

Suurkiitos ihana enkuli!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...