26/07/2015

My Musician - Scrap FX


If you have watched my videos before, you've heard my husband's music. He's my court composer and all the music in my videos is by him. So I decided to make a page about that - he being my musician. He has a day job but his passion is music. He's now about to have his second CD released so the page is kind of celebrating that, too. This is my second page for Scrap FX this month with the new products - I posted the first "hubsie" layout yesterday (link).


I used a photo of my hubby and our younger daughter in the page. In the photo he's helping her to play a guitar he built for them. It's a miniature version of the "normal" sized instrument so it's easier for the kids to play.

I shot a video while working on the page. I actually had an oopsie in the making but thought to leave it in there as to show how I went around the mistake. I was inking the stamp with black Archival Ink when the stamp slipped from my fingers and landed on the layout, of course the inked side down. It left a ghostly like impression on the paper so I had to add similar kinds of impressions to other places too. But I guess from the finished page you couldn't tell which was which.


Oh, if you are wondering what's the white paper among the paper layers - it's a map how to add the cables in a gig my husband made for himself. He wanted certain instruments to go via distortion and wondered how to rig it so he drew a map for himself. Of course, I wanted the finished piece for my page when he didn't use it anymore.



Thank you for your visit today! Great start to the new week!


Materials from Scrap FX:



Materials: Scrap FX, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Canvas Corp, American Crafts, Design Memory Craft, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...