07/07/2015

Magical Tea ATC - Artists Live Ustream


Hi there and happy Tuesday! Yesterday we had a great show at the Artist Live Ustream channel! Keren did beautiful ATCs with lots of different mixed media products. You can watch the recording here on Ustream (link) or here at the new YouTube channel (link)

Next Monday, the 13th, will be my turn and I'll be creating these kinds of cute little ATCs using a couple of different products and tea! Yes, tea. I usually have a cup or more like a pot of tea on the table when I'm crafting and it's a wonderful colorant. If you happen to have Craft Stamper's January 2015 issue you can check a whole article about the stuff by me in there.


I'm using tags as the base for these cards and then layering some media on top. I'm feeling the show will be less than an hour long, but let see how that goes! I might do a couple more cards than just three.

As  always you can find the materials info not only on this post but the Facebook event site. The link to the event will be posted on the Artists Live Facebook page so please be sure to like an follow us!

I hope to see you next Moday! And if you can't make it then, please watch the recording then afterwards! It really means a lot to us that you watch the shows!

PS. If you'd like to attend an in person workshop by me with ATCs I'm having one coming in Turku, Finland (link)! Ja sama suomeksi: jos haluaisit osallistua suomenkieliselle kurssille ja tehdä ATCitä kurssi olisi tulossa Klemmarikellarissa elokuun alussa (linkki)!


Materials:

7 Dots Studio: Thoughts Keeper – Tags 12x12
7 Dots Studio: Nature Walk – 6x6 Pad
Ranger: Archival Ink – Jet Black
Masking tape
Black thread
Tea
Pencil 

2 comments:

Marie/Mison said...

Love those! Think I need to buy some Of Birgits stamps!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Marie! Birgit's stamps are awesome! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...