03/06/2015

Tea? - GDT Prima Marketing


I had an amazing privilege to play with the May Special Delivery Kit from Prima Marketing! The kit is filled with soft colored goodies and has a vintage charm to it. Somehow the old paper shades the kit has turned my thoughts to tea and so I created an altered tea cup using the kit. 

flyer_may

The beautiful soft, vintage tones of the kit turned my thoughts to tea so I grabbed one cup and instead of tea filled it with paper and embellishments. On top there's not a spoonful of sugar but instead a spoonful of gold glitter. Oh boy did I enjoyed making this! I think I shall give this type of a project another go!

On top of the things from the kit I also used some Prima Mica powders, glitter and two Gels, Soft Gloss Gel and 3D Gloss Gel. Underneath all the embellishments there's an old doily on top of a "pillow" I made using cotton fabric and Dacron stuffing.

Thank you for your visit today! I have two layouts also to share with the kit, so please be back later on! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, Ranger


4 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

APUA MITEN UPEA

Cheryl Husmann said...

Such a lovely project... The vintage feeling this emits is right up my alley! I always enjoy popping over to your blog because it is just never old..always something new to delight the eye.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Kiitos :")

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you so much for your sweet words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...