28/05/2015

Things You Love


This week's Monday was special - I kept my very first Ustream show in the Artists Live channel. If you haven't heard the news yes, it's a channel with a live show every Monday. The three people behind it are Keren Tamir, Elina Olinevich and myself. During the following months we're also having guests at the channel so be prepared to different kinds of projects and styles. By following the Facebook page of Artist Live you'll stay in touch with the news and the topics of the new shows and times we are live.

This month we started with layouts - I created this page during my show. Here's a link to the recording (link) if you want to see how the show went and how I created the piece. There was some technical issues in the start of the show, but luckily it went all well afterwards. 


As my sample for the class was made using a picture of my younger daughter (link), in the show I used a picture of my older one. Both of the layouts have same topic - things they love. It was one evening when we were eating evening snack that my older daughter started to list things that she loves and of course the younger one joined in. I didn't have paper nor pencil at hand but luckily my phone was close by and I got to list the things they mentioned. Both of the pages have the list they said in a little vellum pocket I created.

I started the page with adding some color using Gelatos and then moved on to stamping and drawing. I also created something dimensional using Modeling paste. But please watch the recording to see the steps! 

Next Monday Keren shall create a great, textural canvas and on the 15th I'll create a canvas, too! Hope you'll join in!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Flair for Buttons, Pink Fresh Studio, Ranger, Design Memory Craft

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...