14/05/2015

Things you love - Artists Live aka my first Ustream show!


Hi there! Today I have something amazing to share with you! I got to be asked to be a part of an amazing bunch called Artists Live. It consists of Keren Tamir, Elena Olinevich and me. The goal is to provide inspiration every Monday with a Ustream show


I'm beyond thrilled to be asked in such a talented company. Next Monday, the 18th Elena is having a show and then the following Monday, the 25th will be my turn. And it will be my first ever Ustream show! Above is a page which I created as the show piece.

The layout is made of my younger daughter and during the show I'll create a piece about my older one using the same products and steps. I'm using for example Gelatos, Tattered Angels mists and Prima modelling paste for the mixed media influenced background. All the papers are by 7 Dots Studio. Underneath you'll find a list of the products I'll be using.

Thank you for stopping by today! I'll hope we'll see in a few weeks on Artist Live


Materials:

Vellum 
Enamel dots, flair button, paperclip
Gelatos, mists, pencil, modelling paste, ink



4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous page....& congrats on the U Stream gig.....I'm sure it will be amazing, just like you 3 girls:):)

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

What a fabulous gig! I hope it's on at a time I can tune in. I might have to set my alarm!!!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you so much :")

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Fiona <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...