12/05/2015

Blooms and stamps - Finnabair Creative Crew


Can you guess the thing this little assemblage is made on to? It’s a house hold item, but a bit mistreated version. I let you ponder that and share the info that Finnabair team was posting for Prima blog again and I was one of the members to make a creation using Finn's cling stamps and blooms. It always feels so amazing to see a project of my own in the Prima blog! If you want to see some amazing inspiration, please visit the post here (link).


So back to the item I used on the creation. It used to be a steaming basket but one of the pieces fell off so I took the rest of them off as well and included those to my “mixed media” drawer with all sorts of bibs and bobs. Now the bottom of the basket works as the base for this little creation! I must admit that I really like my drawer with all bibs and bobs! The only problem is that it's too full! Soon I need to find another place to gather stuff. 

I used two stamps in this project both from the same “Trust The Magic” set. The lady is stamped with black ink and then slightly colored with watercolor pencils “Finnabair way”. The gears are stamped with watermark ink and then embossed with a golden embossing powder. 

Thank you for your visit today! Please come back tomorrow to see another Finnabair creation!


Supplies from Prima:

962036 Trust The Magic Cling Stamp Set
962319 Grungy Grid Stencil 
960391 Mechanicals Bottle Caps
846947 Coffee Break 6x6 Pad
577766 Rodathe Seashell flowers
562144 Bel Canto Yellow flowers
565749 Frost Dance Flowers
564445 Lady Bird Flower Stems
960407 Mechanicals Flowers Small
961381 3D Gloss Gel
961435 Soft Gloss Gel 
962524 Mica Powder Gold
962487 Mica Powder Tea
961701 Glass Beads Butter
961596 Glitter Set Luminous 
961800 Art Sugar White
961756 Mica Flakes Gold Leaf 
576714 Watercolor Pencils Basics


Materials: Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powders, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...