24/03/2015

Surprise - Prima BAP March


Yesterday I shared my take on the Prima PPP palette for March and today I show my take on the BAP challenge

I used somewhat similar colors in this page as in the PPP creation. There's the turquoise and minty green and even the gray, but I also added some aged paper beige and inky black in. The sketch itself has torn edges but I went with clean cut ones. Somehow I felt that the contrast of the romantic styled background paper and the cut edges was great and gave a nice touch to the page. 


The topic of the page is the first Finnabair DT pack. I waited for my husband to get home and only then started to open the package so that he could take a few pictures of me. (We also had this challenge with the DT to share a photo with the package.) I guess the pictures tell the story of my excitement quite well!

Thank you for your visit today!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, Ranger, Tsukineko


1 comment:

Thamar, said...

love your lo, and pictures.haha
Thamar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...