11/11/2014

A Joyful Heart - C'est Magnifique November Mixed Media Kit



Sweet Tuesday! I'm guesting over at C'est Magnifique Kits for a couple months. I posted one of my layouts with the November mixed media kit already (link) but let's continue with a few more crafts! If you want to see all the November kits, please click here (link)! Underneath is a photo of the mixed media kit. I also received the November papers which are from Blue Fern Studios.


Fussy cutting isn't something I do often, but the beautiful floral motifs inspired me to cut some of them out and use as an embellishment. I also love to use the beautiful packaging materials scrapbooking supplies usually have and included the top piece of the embellishment box to my page. Underneath you can see a video which shows how this page came into being!


The topic of the page is my first born who's just turning six next spring. Time really flies! The picture is taken from an everyday situation, she's eating a weekend snack there. I used mainly the kit supplies here. Besides basic crafting supplies like adhesives and scissors, I used two ink pads, yellow and dark grey, a yellow and dark grey mist, pencil and a black sharp felt pen from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: C'est Magnifique, Tattered Angels, Blue Fern Studios, Prima Marketing, Crate Paper, Ranger, Design Memory Craft

2 comments:

Taru Jehkonen said...

Tästä tuli oikeasti tosi magee sivu!!

Val-Belle said...

Another stunning layout. Love the background. You are so organised getting everything you want to use together first. Maybe that is why I struggle so much. I just start and then get going... after I find stuff and think I should have used that on the page too... :P Thank you for the videos too they are so helpful to me <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...