23/10/2014

Party - Prima BAP October


Hopefully you are having a sweet day! I created this page to Prima's current BAP challenge. I just loved the circle element there! I used one of my favorite color schemes in it - pink and yellow. The topic of the page is my older daughter's birthday party.


I've been hanging on to these photos for almost a year. I knew immediately that I wanted to scrap the photos, but somehow it took me this long to find the right inspiration. Somehow everything clicked last weekend when I was at Terhi's place with a few other lovely ladies, Veera and Taru. I really enjoyed spending time with them crafting! Thank you ladies! Looking already forward to our next date!

But back to the page. I used gesso in the background and then added PanPastels through a stencil on top. Of course I also needed to add a few flicks of mist in there, too and some stamping. I doodled the big circle using a roll of tape as my guide. I also doodled a few circles here and there with a pencil.


On top of the mixed media inspired background I then layered the patterned papers - like I do. The decorations include the new Finnabair glass beads, some Prima blooms and also some pink thread - thank you Terhi for that! There's also some of the oh so lovely Prima jewels. The chevrons leading the eye are done with Epiphany Crafts tool. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Tomorrow I'll share my take on the Prima PPP!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Pan Pastel, Design Memory Craft, Tattered Angels, Epiphany Crafts


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...