23/09/2014

You make me happy - GDT Epiphany Crafts


Hello there! Today I share with you my first creations as a GDT for Epiphany Crafts! I'm so thrilled about the opportunity and also about the products!

Here's my first page using the Epiphany Crafts Round 25 tool and bubble caps. The topic of the page is my two daughters who, like the title says, make me happy. I wanted to have a joyous, happy feeling in the page and used candy-like pinks together with white and a hint of purple to create it. The Round 25 embellishments create a bubbling feeling to the page together with the stenciled background and the see-through circles in there.


There's four ways I've used the Round 25 tool here. First I made the stencil for the background, then I made the epoxy embellishments, I used the punched papers in the paper layers and lastly I used the circles that were left over from making the stencil as embellishments in the background! Want to see how I did it? Please watch the video underneath!


Like I said in the video, I usually edit the making of the paper layers out of my videos but this time I wanted to show how I just stack the papers. And like in the video, I usually use "left overs" - like the punched papers I had left from making the two patterned epoxies. 

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you all a great start to the week! 


Supplies from Epiphany Crafts:

 


Materials: Epiphany Crafts, Tattered Angels, Canvas Corp, Ranger, Wow Embossing Powders, Design Memory Craft, Teippitarha, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...