22/07/2014

Yummy Summer Fun - 7 Dots Studio


Hello there! There's a new challenge happening in 7 Dots Studio blog! The theme is "Sizzling hot summer fun" and the title is so accurate right now here in Finland! We're having a lovely heat wave! 

Here in Finland the summer isn't always so hot, but when the temperatures rise people fill the parks and sea side. To our summer ice cream is a must. Especially if it's a hot day but otherwise too. So the "Sizzling hot summer fun" got me into thinking about the ways to cool oneself and lead me to the ice cream. I chose to go with this photo of my younger daughter all covered in chocolate ice cream and a big grin on her face. Perfect yummy summer fun!


I started creating the page with Fab Foil using 7 Dots Studio stamps. On top I layered the patterned papers and incorporated lots of colors in to my page as they mean summer to me. 

Above is the inspirational circle you should add to your post when taking part. You should also link back to the blog and of course use at least one 7 Dots Studio product in your creation. 

Thank you for stopping by today!




Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, Wow! Embossing Powder, American Crafts, KesiArt, Pretty Little Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Design Memory Craft, Sharpie, Kreinik

2 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Todella hauska leiska.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Kiitokset enkuli :")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...