06/07/2014

Neiti Muikkunen - GDT at N*Studio


I was so honored when I got a chance to do a feature post in Nathalie Kalbach's blog. I created two layouts and two cards for the post using the stamps and stencils she has designed. I blogged the first one of the creations earlier this week (link). Here's the second layout I made for the post.

For this layout I asked a color, a medium and number of photos in my Facebook page. I got 1 photo, mint green and masking fluid. Two of that list are pretty easy to see, I believe, but the masking fluid might be trickier. I've used it to make the circles in the background. It creates a style resist pattern or mask on top of the paper and then can be easily removed later. 


When my older girl was about two, she enjoyed sitting in the armrest of our couch and playing harmonica. She got the idea from Moomin, actually from Snufkin and mimicked him. And then the younger girl mimicked her big sis. So when she was about the same age or a bit older, she also wanted to play the harmonica and sit on the armrest. This picture of her playing is take in my parents' summer house. 

Thank you for popping in today! Have a great start to the new week!


Materials: Stampendous, Stencil Girl, Sodalicious, Canvas Corp, Tattered Angels, Wow! Embossing Powders, Ranger, Tsukineko, Teippitarha, We Are Memorykeepers, 7Gypsies, American Crafts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...