30/07/2013

I love you


Hello! I made this layout to a CHA challenge at Two Peas. The topic was to use one color. Only black, white and other neutral colors were allowed on top of that one color. 

I wanted to do a love layout for my older daughter as I felt that I've not done enough of those for her. Pink went perfect with the topic and it's her favourite color, too. I used gesso, Gelatos and mists to the background. I also added free doodling with a pencil and also drew some shapes using a stencil.


Iltaa! Tein tämän sivun CHA-haasteeseen Two Peas -sivustolla. Aiheena oli yhden värin käyttö. Sen lisäksi sai käyttää vain neutraaleja värejä kuten mustaa ja valkoista. 

Halusin tehdä vanhemmalle tytölleni "Rakastan sinua" -sivun, koska minusta tuntui, että niitä oli liian vähän. Vaaleanpunainen oli helppo valinta paitsi aiheen takia, mutta myös siksi, että se on hänen lempivärinsä. Taustaan käytin gessoa, Gelatos-liituja ja mistejä. Lisäsin joukkoon myös lyijykynäriipustelua sekä piirsin kuvioita sabluunalla. 


Materials: ColorConspiracy, Talens, Faber Castel, Tattered Angels, Basic Grey, Scrapperin, Chic Tags, Banana Fish Studio, Stash Panache, Sodalicious, Prima Marketing, MT Masking Tape, Crafter's Workshop


7 comments:

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

what a gorgeous layout!! love it:) your daughter is so sweet ...so adorable..:)
hugs
jaya
mycraftworld23.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Tusia Lech said...

So cute! I just love it!

Kalipssa said...

wow!!!!! great LO!!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Kelly <3

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Tusia! :")

Chantalle said...

Absolutely stunning. I just love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...