02/03/2013

Pretty birdies


Hello, hello, hello! It's turn of the month and a new challenge went live on the PaperStories blog yesterday! Here's my take on the lovely sketch. Note please, that the linky tool is added on the 4th, but you can of course start creating today!

I started with trying to find a photo that would both inspire me and work cut into three pieces. I then came across this picture of the wawaxwings in a tree taken from our kitchen window. Then I chose the papers to mach the photo and it's color scheme. If you wait a few days, you'll see my whole process, wink wink.

Have a lovely Saturday! I just finished a Prima inspired cake for my four-year-old!



Heippa hei! Kuukausi on nyt vaihtunut ja eilen julkaistiin uusi haaste PaperStories blogissa. Tässä on oma sivuni haasteeseen. Huomaattehan, että linkkityökalu lisätään vasta 4. päivä, mutta sivun voi luoda vaikka samantien! 

Aloitin sivun tekemisen etsimällä kuvan, joka paitsi inspiroisi, mutta myös toimisi leikattuna osiin. Löysin albumistani tämän kuvan tilhistä lähipuussa. Sitten valitsin kuvaan sopivat paperit, napaten siitä sivun värimaailman. Jos maltatte odottaa pari päivää, näette koko sivun syntyprosessin, vink vink.

Iloista lauantain jatkoa! Itse viimeistelin juuri Priman inspiroiman kakun 4-vuotiaalle. 



Materials: My Mind's Eye, Sodalicious, Scrapperin, 7 Gypsies, American Crafts, Tattered Angels, Sizzix, Ranger, MT Masking Tape (Teippitarha), Lily Bee, Fiskars, 3rd Eye, Wycinanka, Copic, Freckled Fawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful LO! love the misting

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...